All About Giana Terranova
Hi everyone, I’m Giana! I’m eighteen years, originally from California and is now an accepted student to SCAD college in Savannah, Georgia. I’m going for an equestrian studies degree, but a big passion of mine is photography and just recently I started my business ‘Giana Terranova’ Photography and hope to grow it even more into the future. I’ve ridden horses my entire life, and is hoping to seek a career out of it out of college. Horses are a huge inspiration for a lot of my work, and I truly consider myself an equine-based photographer for that very reason. This website serves as a window into my life, as I take my first steps into being a fine art college student!
- NAME: Giana Terranova
- AGE: 18
- LOCATION: Southern California
- TYPES OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Portraits, Action, mostly Horseshow and Equine Based. Although I’m open to shooting anything.
- CONTACT: Either through my FACEBOOK PAGE or my e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
- EQUIPMENT: Nikon d90 with an assortment of lenses
- HOW DO I SEE MY PHOTOS? — Some photos will be posted on my tumblr or my facebook page, but to see all of the photos I have taken of you go onto my SMUG MUG WEBSITE where your photos will be located in either ‘photoshoots’ or ‘horse shows’
- HOW DO I BUY MY PHOTOS? — When you select the photo (or photos) you wish to buy, you see a button on the right side that says ‘buy’ and you select ‘this photo’ (or the album if you like) and you’ll get a window that pops up. From there you have two options; to purchase a PRINT, or a DOWNLOAD, which are two tabs on the top of the window.
- WHAT IS THE COST? — CURRENTLY THE SESSION FEE IS $80.00, WHICH INCLUDES ALL THE BEST PHOTOS OF THE SESSION, RANGING FROM 10-20 PHOTOS, SOMETIMES EVEN MORE, DEPENDING ON HOW THE SESSION GOES. THE PHOTO WILL ALL BE FULL QUALITY DIGITAL FILES ON A CD. PRINT SIZES VARY DEPENDING ON HOW LARGE YOU’D LIKE, BUT COST EXTRA IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRINT WITH ME ON TOP OF THE SESSION PRICE. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- ARE YOU AVAILABLE? — Contact me through my e-mail or facebook page for available times. I am a current college student but I can easily make time available.
- CAN I SHOOT AT ANY LOCATION? — Of course! I’m open to any suggestions for locations. And if you just have an idea in general I know different places for different landscapes and i’d be happy to make a suggestion.
- CAN YOU SHOOT ME AT A HORSE SHOW? — Yes, and no. If an official professional photographer is present at the show, I am not allowed to. But if it is a smaller show without an official photographer, I would be happy too!